Friday, March 26, 2010

Second Life logo

For the Illustrator portion of my midterm paper, I would like to create a logo that the website Second Life would potentially use in the future. In a similar fashion to the Sims additions (Sims: Vacation, Sims: Superstar) the creators of Second Life might realize that they have the ability to create new versions of the incredibly popular online cyber world. In my projection (based on my assumptions from my paper that the professional world will continue in the shift online), Second Life would create a sub-world entitled "Second Life: Business" or "Second Business Life", something of that nature, to encompass all the companies that use their website for professional interactions. I would like to use Illustrator (specifically the pathfinder tools) to create a logo for the new business aspect of Second Life. I plan to keep it very similar to the Second Life logo shown above, just potentially change the background to one of a boardroom and maybe change the one hand into two shaking hands and also add the word "business".

No comments:

Post a Comment